1. Do not come to the facility if you are feeling unwell or are sick, this also includes if anybody in your family bubble is feeling unwell or is sick.
2. All persons entering that is not the child’s parent will be required to complete the Contact Tracing Sheets, the COVID-19 tracer app will be available for personal use, however paper sheets MUST also be completed in full for our tracking purposes on entering the facility NO EXCEPTIONS
3. Hand sanitizer will be available and any parent/caregiver or spectator is more than welcome to wear a mask within the facility.
4. Please keep your time within the facility as short as possible, come ready to swim and then get changed at home after your swim.
Showers will be available but again where possible do so at home after your swim to help limit time inside the facility.
5. Numbers will be limited to THREE parent, caregiver or spectator per FAMILY swimming aged 13years or under this applies to all Learn to Swim clients and NO EXCEPTIONS will be granted.
If where possible please arrange other care for any non-swimming siblings
Swimmers in Competitive Development, Regional and National Squads are to sign in at Reception and ONE parent/caregiver or spectator per family may attend the facility
If Management determines facility numbers are rising they may then reduce this to only TWO parent, caregiver or spectator per family swimming.
Congratulations on taking the first step towards learning such an
important life skill.
At Waterhole we will teach either you or your child to swim
both confidently and safely.
All clients are treated as individuals and are progressed on skill ability not age!
We have classes 7 days per week and have payment options to suit everyone.
Where to find us
Parrs Park, West Coast Rd
Glen Eden, Waitakere City, Auckland
The complex is privately owned and operated by
WATERHOLE SWIMMING CENTRE LTD
Owner Judith Wright
Directors Judith Wright and Gwen Ryan
Swim School Manager Sarah Blackburn
Sarah Blackburn, Daniel Ryan and Phillip Ryan are all responsible for the day to day running of the business
The pool complex was designed and built especially for TEACHING AND COACHING, and we believe we run one of the best teaching and coaching organisations in the world.
We have 2 teaching pools and both pools are well heated
As well as daily testing a minimum of 3x per day. Our pools are independently tested every month and the results are always displayed in the reception area.
As we are a privately owned complex and mainly used as a teaching facility we don't have a large number of public swimmers attending the facility. Which means we can keep our water quality controlled and in the best possible condition for you our clients.
Starts Monday 20th July and is based on a 12 week term
Starts Monday 12th October and is based on a 10 week term
10m Learners pool
heated to 32oC
25m Training pool
heated to 29oC
Four year old Maddisyn practicing her Freestyle. Maddisyn started in the Waterhole program as a baby and has attended 1x lesson per week and had only just turned four when this video was taken.